WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 26 March 2018

WINDY MONDAY

Hello All,
It's windy again here and a fair bit of the dreaded 'Red Dust' floating about :-(
Consequently, I am hiding in my craft room hahaha :-D
I decided to blow the cobwebs off my Silhouette CURIO this morning and made a Tag using a cutting file Bear from LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN. I must admit that I made the bear pretty small and the machine grunged up the flowers and words. Maybe I don't have the settings right cuz I have a new blade in there but it just chewed the flowers up :-(
This sweet Bear comes with these great backing papers, so I used them all.
The flowers were made with a die cut and the ribbons are scraps from my stash.










I've got some other bits to Post later, so I'll be back.
Thanks for dropping in xx

Challenges I am entering:

Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC175 - Easter Palette  7/4
Cutie Pie Challenge #121 - Spring Cuties   2/4

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card !
    don't get blown away ☺

    Ginny x As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tag! Love the little bear, perfect use of those colors. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tag - great way to coordinate all the papers! The bear of cuteness! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable. luv the flowers and embellies! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete